Voting & Earring Giveaway
To make this contest more fun, I'm also including a giveaway!!
3 randomly selected voters will receive my most popular unisex earrings, the Helios.
- The 8 final photos will be posted to both the MeritMade Instagram and Facebook on July 17th
- To be eligible to vote you, must follow/like MeritMade.
- Like the post.
- Comment on the post with the photo you think should win.
- You may only vote once. People who do not follow/like MeritMade or who vote multiple times will be disqualified.
- Voting will close on July 19th @ 11:00 pm
- Winners of the photo contest and earring giveaway will be announced on July 20th.
Photo Contest Prizes:
Photo with the highest number of votes will receive a $200 gift certificate***
Photo with the second highest number of votes will receive a $100 gift certificate***
Photo with the third highest number of votes will receive a $50 gift certificate***
To vote and get entered to win the earrings go to the Instagram Post HERE and/or the Facebook Post HERE
Photo Contest - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED
Submit a photo* of MeritMade jewelry to win a $200 MeritMade Gift Certificate!!
- Photo or photos must be of a piece of MeritMade jewelry**. It can be worn or styled in anyway. Get creative.
- You can submit as many photos as you would like.
- Photos must be submitted by posting to Facebook or Instagram. Post the photo directly to your social media account, tag @meritmade, and use the hashtag #meritmadephotocontest. - Please keep in mind if your account is set to private, I can't see your post. You may want to make your account visible for the short duration of the contest judging.
- Judging will occur on July 16th and the finalists will be announced on July 17th.
- There will be 8 final photos selected.
- I will post these 8 photos on my MeritMade Facebook & Instagram for voting. The photos with the highest votes from my MeritMade followers will be the winners.
* Please note that by submitting your photo you are agreeing to allow us to use your photo in future posts and marketing.
**Rings and pendants made during a workshop do not qualify as MeritMade jewelry.
***Gift certificate can be used to purchase any piece of MeritMade jewelry or a ticket to one of our workshops. It cannot be used towards custom work.